Monday, May 9, 2011

Week 6: How do I see my role starting in the industry?


Week 6
How do I see my role starting in the industry?
I see my role in the industry as learning and working with professionals that have been around awhile. I will be fresh out of school with new techniques and ideas and hope they will be of value to a production but an aware that they may not be taken into consideration at all. I accept this and understand that some people have ways that work for them and they are pretty much set in those ways.

            Starting out I will be willing to do whatever is need on the set and will be more than willing to take a lesser role as long as an opportunity for advancement is in my future. We al have to start somewhere and we all have to eat a bit of humble pie but I am confident that once they see my work ethic and talent they will give me the opportunity for advancement.

            Vegas is a town of transit. If I am going to work here I understand that I may be part of a production and have consistent work for a while but once the production is over I may not find another for some time. I am prepared to have to do independent work t support myself and be able to pay back some of those hearty school loans I have lingering over my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment